There’s no better time than now to apply for the British Airways Visa Signature® card to start earning bonus Avios.
- You will get 50,000 bonus Avios after $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.2
- 25,000 bonus Avios after $10,000 in purchases within the first year of account opening.2
- Plus an additional 25,000 bonus Avios after you make an additional $10,000 in purchases also within the first year of account opening.2
Together that’s 100,000 bonus Avios, which is enough for a round-trip business class award flight.3 Taxes, fees, and carrier charges are approximately $1,250 per adult in business class based on travel from Seattle to London.4
Earn Avios with Every Purchase
In addition to the bonus, cardmembers earn 2.5 Avios for every $1 spent on British Airways purchases and 1.25 Avios for every $1 spent on all other purchases.5
No Foreign Transaction Fees
You will not be charged a foreign transaction fee when you make purchases abroad.6
Chip and Signature Technology
Chip and Signature technology allows you to use your card widely when travelling internationally.
Travel Together Ticket
Every calendar year you make $30,000 in purchases on your British Airways Visa Signature® card, you will earn a Travel Together Ticket good for two years when you redeem for a flight on British Airways.7 Taxes, fees and carrier charges are approximately $682-$1250 per adult in economy or $1250 in business class based on travel from Seattle to London.4 For more details, visit ba.com/traveltogetherticket.
Enjoy bonus Avios and more British Airways Visa Signature® card benefits with an annual membership fee of $95.6
Apply now to start earning this additional 100,000 bonus.
Terms and Conditions
- Before we approve you for a credit card, we will review your credit report and the information you provide with your response to confirm that you meet the criteria for this offer. Based on this review, you may receive a Visa Signature card or Visa Platinum card with different costs and/or benefits, or you may not receive a card. For pricing details, please see Pricing & Terms. For benefits details, please read your credit card benefits materials, which will be mailed after your account is established.
- You will qualify for 50,000 bonus Avios if you make $2,000 in Purchases within 3 months of account opening; if you make an additional $8,000 in Purchases (for a total of $10,000) within 12 months of account opening, you will qualify for an additional 25,000 bonus Avios (for a total of 75,000 bonus Avios); if you make an additional $10,000 in Purchases (for a total of $20,000) within 12 months of account opening, you will qualify for an additional 25,000 bonus Avios (for a total of 100,000 bonus Avios). After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus Avios to post to your account. ("Purchases" do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.
- Avios can be redeemed for reward flights on British Airways and its airline partners to over 600 destinations worldwide. Airline partners include American Airlines®, Alaska Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN, Mexicana and Qantas. Existing Executive Club members will be prompted to enter their Executive Club number. If you are not already an Executive Club member please visit ba.com in order to enroll. Avios will be deposited in your Executive Club account within 4-6 weeks. Avios cannot be earned or redeemed on American Airlines transatlantic flights between the United States and London. Redemption of Avios for travel is solely the responsibility of British Airways.
- At time of this publication all reward flights and travel together tickets are subject to taxes, fees, and carrier charges of approximately $682-$1250 per adult in economy or $1,250 in business class based on travel from Seattle to London.
- You will earn 2.5 Avios for each $1 of British Airways Net Purchases and 1.25 Avios for each $1 of all other Net Purchases. (“Net Purchases” are purchases of goods and services made by you or any authorized user on your account minus any returns or refunds, and do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) There is no maximum number of Avios that you can accumulate in the program. See Rewards Program Rules and Regulations, which will be mailed after your account is established.
- Please see Pricing & Terms for complete details about rates, fees, and other costs. Please note, annual fee will appear on first billing statement regardless of when you use your account.
- Subject to availability. Taxes, fees, and carrier charges apply. British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions apply. Cardmember must spend $30,000 in a single calendar year on their British Airways Visa Card to receive a Travel Together Ticket. The Travel Together Ticket will be in the form of a voucher that can be redeemed by Cardmember for a companion. Cardmember is eligible for only one voucher each calendar year. Cardmember will receive the voucher 4-6 weeks after the billing cycle when the Cardmember reaches $30,000 in purchases, and will not be eligible for another voucher until the next calendar year. The voucher is valid for a companion ticket in conjunction with Cardmember’s reward flight on BA taken within 2 years from the date of issue. All vouchers will be issued in the name of the main Cardmember who must travel on any booking where the voucher is used. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and is only valid if it has been acquired in accordance with the rules of this promotion. The voucher is not extendable, transferable and has no cash or Avios value. Companion must travel with the Cardmember on both the outbound and inbound journey and be booked at the same time for both directions. Redemption Flights and vouchers may only be used for flights on British Airways mainline service, which have a BA prefixed flight number. Travel on franchise, codeshare or alliance airlines is not permitted. All travel must originate in and return to the US. Additional restrictions apply. Please visit ba.com/TravelTogetherTicket.
EXECUTIVE CLUB PROGRAMME You must be a member of the British Airways Executive Club programme. If you are not already a member, you will be enrolled automatically if you are approved for the British Airways Visa. Avios accumulated through the British Airways Visa card will be transferred to your Executive Club account; however, Avios reported on your monthly statement from Chase may not post into your Executive Club account if you change your Executive Club address to one outside of the US. Avios earned with the British Airways Visa card will not be credited toward Executive Club tier level progression or retention. For rules and regulations of the Executive Club, please visit www.ba.com. Redemption of Avios for travel is solely the responsibility of British Airways.
British Airways, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Air Berlin, Aer Lingus, BMI, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, Kingfisher Airlines, LAN, Open Skies, Qantas, Royal Jordanian and S7 are trademarks of their respective companies.